We are delighted to announce that we have the following job vacancies available. If you feel you are suitable for any of these positions, please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not submit your CV unless you fulfill all of our criteria shown, as we will not be able to consider you.
If you do not hear from us then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful and we wish you success in your venture for employment.
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Calling all Trademen !
TRADITIONAL FIT CARPET FITTERS
SOFT FLOORING OPERATIVES
VINYL PLANK, VINYL SHEET, LATEX & DPM OPERATIVES
We are extremely busy at this time and may have potential works available for you.
You will be working for us on a self employed basis in accordance with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Applicants must be CSCS registered, carry own £5m public liability insurance cover, own tools.
If you have a team of fitters, even better!
- Required Experience: Commercial Floor and Wall Finishes / Tilers : 3 years
- Job Type: Sub-Contract / CIS scheme
- Teams needed!
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SUB-CONTRACT POSITION
We are always on the look out to add to our database of professionally qualified and skilled operatives!
To be a part of this, and before you even return our Application Form to us, compliance with all Site Health and Safety, impacts and aspects, is a ‘pre-requisite’ of our database requirements (and in your own health and safety interests, as well as that of others)!
We extensively use our Database to allocate our works to Operatives who can demonstrate that they have the correct skill set and requirements for client and site, are professional in approach as well as carry out works to only the highest of standards.
Please ensure that you return to us copies of all relevant training that you have received to date, to help us allocate appropriate tasks to you (and also please keep us up to date by copying us in on any training you subsequently receive!).
For your training support, please download here our sample TBT PACKAGE – 23 toolbox talks just for you! a Toolbox Talk Zip Package, to refresh you in many toolbox talk areas. This zip folder is not exhaustive and you may require training in other areas in order to carry out your task(s) or use of equipment, both safely and effectively.
Please ensure that you receive all relevant training, prior to undertaking any task, and that you are fully familiar and understand your task(s) assigned to you, all site and health and safety, risks and hazards, method statements/safety data sheets etc .
Importantly, please ensure you wearing the correct PPE at all times!
At Chelmer, we operate a 3 Step Simple Rule :
- If you are not fit to carry out any assigned task, DON’T do it!
- If you are not trained competently to carry out any assigned task(s), DON’T do it!
- If you have not signed the paperwork to confirm your full understanding of your assigned task(s), the projects requirements, the site health and safety aspects and impact, DON’T do it!
In line with GDPR, please see below how We Use and Share Your Information as part of our database:
- In accordance with DATA PROTECTION, details provided with and on Application, will be collected and stored by us; processed fairly, lawfully and in transparent manner. Personal details are retained on Sub-Contractor Compliance Database Summary (with access password control measures in place), and used only for strict HMRC legislation compliance identification as well as for company statistical measuring and ISO monitoring/audit purposes, summarising professional training (for skillset site allocation purposes), compulsory £5m PL insurance compliance and CSCS evidence. Emergency contact details that you identify are recorded for sole purpose of contact in event of either accident/incident. Status details are passed only to HMRC for CIS Verification and recorded on Sage Accounting for payroll purposes. Individual’s training certifications and CSCS Card only, may be passed only a Sites where Sub-Contractor has been specifically allocated to work and as specifically requested by Named Client on that site (for evidence/site safety/audit purposes). Details will also be used for ISO Audit transparency satisfaction purposes. Chelmer may highlight individual training achievements or project achievements for promotional marketing purposes on www.chelmergroup.com or via twitter or linked in. If you object to this, please advise immediately on application. Chelmer will endeavour to ensure accuracy of all personal data held. Details will be only held for as long as determined under HMRC CIS or legislative regulations. Should you wish to find out more about personal data which we hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Lorraine Thompson, who will respond generally within 1 month of request (extended up to 2 months in complex/numerous request) for details. You also have right to withdraw consent for us to hold your details or have data erased by contacting our Data Protection Officer (this is subject to legislative requirements). Sub-Contractor are to immediately inform us of any changes to ensure details are kept as accurate and up to date as possible. Your Signature on Application confirms that you fully consent to this.
If you wish to apply based on this, please complete and return our: Application Form – Rev L-30.1.18
Here is our latest payment schedule: Payment Schedule Rev L – 10.1.18
(If you do not have access to a printer or are unable to download, please get in touch with us and we can either post or e-mail a copy to you).
Please remember to attach all requested detail outlined on our Form and return to email@example.com
Please contact us on 01621 850 800 if you have any queries at all.
Finally, please do not return if you do not have the relevant Compliance Requirements. Unfortunately we cannot consider you.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR OPPORTUNITIES PAGE!